Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ranom photographs of Ajaccio in January

Haven’t blogged in a long time but now that I’m on vacation for the third time (!!) I thought I’d take a moment and write a few words out for you.

We’re going to start in January, after I got back from Christmas vacation, with some moments I’ve captured.

A classic and beautiful sunset over Ajaccio one evening

Photobucket

The stairway I take to school and home again in the rain. It doesn’t look so great at the best of times, but it looks really gloomy in the rain!

Photobucket

Generally before work on Thursday’s, as I start at 2.30pm, I go to the beach, which happens to be directly across from my Thursday school! So just a typical January day, the sun gleaming off the sea outside Forcioli Conti

Photobucket

This is my CE2 classroom at Forcioli Conti. I love that on the wall is a list of rules they are meant to follow in class, which they of course never do! Look at the lovely window too!

Photobucket

Another really nice sunset – I don’t think I’d ever get sick of these!

Photobucket

Blvd Madame Mère in the evening when I was trying to find a wireless that’s not locked, to no avail. But at least I got this pretty picture.

Photobucket

Caught sight of this attractive looking bed on my way to Sampiero one Monday morning, thought it might come in handy at home!

Photobucket

Clouds and the sea at the beach by Parc Berthault

Photobucket

As mom put it ‘some poor creatures laundry’! But I especially like this balcony of laundry because everyday there is something there and everyday it’s something funny or weird.

Photobucket

A sunrise from the terrasse at Villa les Laurelles.

Photobucket

And later that same morning, the sun rising over the mountains and my view as I leave to walk to school.

Photobucket

Another poor creatures’ laundry

Photobucket

Shutters and windows

Photobucket

Laundry on Blvd Pugliesi Conti

Photobucket

A few days before mom arrived I bought tulips at Monoprix and used our plethora of empty wine/beer bottles as vases

Photobucket

These weird and wonderful flowers had all bloomed by the time I got back from my Christmas vacation

Photobucket

One day after lunch I was early for school so I went to the beach across the street from school (another beach across the street from a different school!)

Photobucket

No comments: